pyQPCR 0.3 is out
The 0.3 version of pyQPCR is out. It brings many new features and bugfixes (more than 70 commits on the svn repository) :
- It now supports multi-plate calculations (example are given in the sample directory). You have to define a reference target and sample for each plate of your experiment. That can be done with the Edit Target/Sample widgets.
- pyQPCR has now its own file format which is XML based. The 'Open' entry allows only to open this kind of files. If you want to import QPCR raw data from your PCR device, please consider to use the 'New project' widget or the 'Add plate' button if you have already created one.
- It is now easily possible to add new PCR machines file format. For now, only Eppendorf files are supported, but I can add others if somebody ask me (and send me examples of these files).
- Large cleanings and improvements in the code, especially for exception catching.
- Better plot support.
- Md5sum c998ea2a3eea71d7062d28c90567f398
- sha1sum d6d1613a6f49630f5b16cd6c2f2b6c176cde4aff
- Md5sum f15c7c0bb6ae2d0caffe6477b1cb552f
- sha1sum 749db8fbe6b199d2593b7040887298ab1ba43706
NotesI really hope to provide a dmg file for Mac OS X users soon for this 0.3 release.
Catégorie : Release | le vendredi 12 février 2010