pyQPCR 0.9 is out
The 0.9 version of pyQPCR is out.
It brings some new features and bugfixes:
- Assistant: Add an assistant wizard that apply a plate setup to a new plate (name of the genes, type of the well, and so on). It works from both an internal plate or an external plate.
- Print plate setup: Add an option to print the plate setup in the PDF output.
- New PCR device: ESCO spectrum 48 and Illumina Eco are now supported.
- bugfix for AB7000 (sds version 1.1).
- bugfix in the absolute quantification computation (standard error were wrong).
Don't hesitate to ask for new features or for bug corrections.
- Md5sum 21bd66bdbe494ea8b1c15fc5cb51e4e2
- sha1sum 7ca8eda32dae06a016294546b432e08047dcb520
- Md5sum a7b977bc39f16343af95cb68b766429d
- sha1sum ed177c0842d75a961bf1337565999e804048d620
NotesUnfortunately, I don't have any access to a Mac at the moment. Therefore, it is impossible to build the dmg file of the 0.9 version. I hope to find a solution soon, but any help is welcome! Any apple device with Mac OS X 10.4 or 10.5 (to ensure backward compatibility) and a kind guy with some experience using Macports would be perfect :-) .
Catégorie : Release | le mardi 03 janvier 2012