pyQPCR 0.8 is out
The 0.8 version of pyQPCR is out.
It brings some new features and bugfixes:
- Save order: the XML files now saves the order of the targets and samples, so if the user changes the ranking, the settings are saved.
- Automatic dilution wizard: a new dialog has been added to compute the dilutions automatically.
- New PCR device: Biorad C1000 is now supported.
- All the parsing subroutines for Applied devices have been merged into a single one.
- Bugfix in the printing dialog.
Don't hesitate to ask for new features or for bug corrections.
- Md5sum 0ed575a912022aadea14b96d38894f5a
- sha1sum a9debf54d6577511888f03d1cd5840ff2293f2be
- Md5sum f14aca964c9956a91a54ca3a8f7aab91
- sha1sum e53e28894c358d76d6aabc7b6baf907e549ca1eb
- Md5sum 3135e6d6b948d14a7ffa1181ecd970e9
- sha1sum c699ac06b1103dfc5a1364d7526fe8fa4dd34eb9
Catégorie : Release | le mardi 12 avril 2011